Luxury Swimming Pool Designs in Dallas, Frisco, Prosper, McKinney & Surrounding Areas
Your backyard is an extension of your home. Riverbend Sandler offers a wide range of amenities to help you create the perfect outdoor environment for enjoyment and entertaining. Our Design Consultants are trained to help you translate your vision into a design that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.
Designing Your Custom Pool
To get started with your pool project, it helps to first answer a few questions. The answers to these questions enable our Design Consultants to create a design perfectly tailored to your family's needs and lifestyle:
- 1. How would you most like to use your pool?
- 2. Would you like to use the pool to swim laps or your kids challenge their friends to water volleyball or basketball?
- 3. Will you host gatherings that would require multiple seating areas?
- 4. Would you enjoy the therapeutic relaxation of a nice hot spa?
Pool Shape, Size and Special Features
- 1. Consider how the features of your property may influence the size, shape, and type of your pool.
- 2. What style of pool best suits you and your family?
- 3. What will be the view/focal point from the windows inside of your home? Consider how the features of your property may influence the size, shape and type of your pool.
- 4. What style of pool best suits you and your family?
- 5. What will be the view/focal point from the windows inside of your home?
Make Your Dream Pool a Reality
- 1. Our first meeting takes place at your home. We will listen to your dreams, desires and ideas.
- 2. We also discuss any applicable technical considerations such as property access, city permits, neighborhood approvals, and your budget.
- 3. Make a copy of your survey or plot plan for your Design Consultant. This makes us aware of any easements or restrictions in your property.
- 4. Get inspired! Find your favorite style pools and water features on our website and browse your other favorite sites such as Houzz or Pinterest.
Your second appointment with your Design Consultant is at our West Plano location. The excitement of your dream continues as you view your 3D Pool Design created especially for you! And at our unrivaled 40,000 square foot Design Center and Corporate Headquarters, you will see firsthand “The Riverbend Sandler Difference.”
Learn how Riverbend Sandler constructs pools. You will also have the opportunity to see and select all the finishing touches that make your pool “you.”
Our designs have won dozens of industry awards, both nationally and internationally. Awards from industry peers confirm what clients have told us for years – our extraordinary craftsmanship is apparent in every pool we build.
Riverbend Sandler offers a wide range of amenities to help you create a total environment for personal enjoyment and entertaining. Our Design Consultants are trained to help you translate your vision into a dream that meets your family’s specific needs.