Riverbend Pools was founded in 1981 by Charles Barnes. What began as a family owned business dedicated to delivering top quality projects and excellent customer service has grown into the largest family/operator-owned swimming pool construction company in the Southwestern United States.
– Sandler Pools opens for business
– Charles Barnes starts Riverbend Pools
– Riverbend Pools becomes one of the largest independent pool builders
– Travis Bain buys Sandler Pools and restructures organization
– Riverbend Pools and Sandler Pools merge, taking the new company to the next level
– Consistently named to list of Top 50 U.S. pool builders
Our company is larger today than when we first opened our doors – but our original commitment to building quality pools remains just as strong today as it was when we first began. Our guiding philosophy has always been: “Don’t cut corners. Take a little more time to build it right and never compromise quality craftsmanship.”